1. For these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Share It Studio whose Instagram handle is @shareitstudio.
The “Prize” refers to
2. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by midnight on October 19th. One (1) winner will be selected at random by The Promoter on October 20th and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
3. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entries and across all platforms.
4. No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
6. Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn are not in any way affiliated with or involved in the competition.
7. Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
8. Each entrant shall enter the competition by filling in the Giveaway Subscription form, and following @shareitstudio on Instagram, Share It Studio on Facebook, Share It Studio on LinkedIn and YouTube.
9. The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered the form, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
10. The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure to receive entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
11. If The Promoter cannot get in touch with the Winner within one (1) week after he or she was announced, another winner will be chosen randomly
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition, or any Prize for any indirect, special, or consequential cost, expense, loss, or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might well have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
14. The Amazon listing optimization prize will be used as a case study and the results will be publicly displayed. All the content and optimizations will be displayed for proving purposes. The prize winner will be requested to give a video testimonial in regards to the pricing and how the project turned out.
15. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
16. The name, address, email address, and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfillment of the Prize.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.